“Fletcher Cove (‘Pillbox’ to you surfers) was actually carved out of the surrounding bluffs with hydraulic hoses and steam shovels, creating the only walk-out beach in Solana. Summer concerts & festivals here are always packed. One fish taco please…” Sandbag C. Gull
Fletcher Cove Beach Slideshow
- Lifeguard services → if any ← varies by season, day, hours, even weather!
- Public bathrooms & showers available
- Children’s playground and 1/2 basketball court available
- Beach access is via a long, moderately steep ramp and stairs
- Small public parking area, in addition to regular street parking
Take Interstate 5 to Solana Beach: Exit Lomas Santa Fe and head west. Head straight across 101, where the park will be directly before you, with some parking just to the left on Sierra.